Casa Pacific Dream
The Casa Pacific Dream is the most modern, sophisticated and elegant home along the Costa Ballena. It is the perfect mix of Costa Rican mountains, verdant rainforest, spectacular ocean views, and contemporary luxury.
Imagine yourself at the end of a beautiful day watching the humpback whales breaching from Marino Ballena National Park. A fifteen minute drive up a rainforest-lined, bumpy Costa Rican road takes you up to 1000 feet in elevation, where you arrive at Casa Pacific Dream. With the touch of a button the electric gate opens, the exterior lights slowly illuminate the trees and gardens, offsetting the modern white facade of your luxury home, and all of the networked systems within the home come online. You walk past a glowing koi pond and scupted gardens. You enter to find your favorite music playing softly in the background and the lights are dimmed to offer a romantic, late-afternoon ambience. You pour one of the mymosas you had previously prepared and saunter out to the rancho-covered terrace to roll yourself out in a reclining chair. The violet sky is reflected in your infinity-edge pool. Beyond, you send your gaze out to Uvita’s famous Whale’s Tail… and farther, to the blue silhouette of the Osa Peninsula… and even farther, to Isla Cano, where you went diving last week…
The entire home is wired with an $80,000 ‘My Home’ smart system, allowing you to control the lighting, music, television and security systems from anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection. You can literally be in Bali, eating gado-gado, and check to see what’s happening in your home on your laptop!
The home was designed by a French artist and designer, and is an amalgamation of French Mediterranean and modern tropical influences. Every room in the house–from the master to the kitchen– looks out to the gorgeous mountain and coastline views, and flows perfectly into the abundant outdoor terraces. Includes an upmarket furniture package.
- Elegant French-Mediterranean design and decor.
- 15 minute drive from several local beaches, including Marino Ballena national park–home of the famous Whale’s Tail.
- 10 minute drive from central Uvita–supermarkets, banks, shopping and restaurants.
- Alarm System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Laundry Room
- Septic Water System
- Spanish / Clay Tile Roof
- Swimming Pool
- Infinity-edge, ocean-view pool.
- Sophisticated ‘smart’ home can be programmed and controled from anywhere in the World.
- Natural setting amid the rainforested mountains of Uvita, rife with local wildlife–monkeys, toucans, parrots, coatimundis, sloths and more!
- Trees / Shrubs
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- River View
- Jaw-dropping views of the Costa Ballena, Whale’s Tail, Osa Peninsula and Isla Cano.
- Area full of fantastic activities–waterfalls, beaches, national parks, boating, diving, estuary tours, horseback riding and more!
- Cable Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Oven Range