Contemporary Escape Villa Real
Located in one of the most sought after residential neighborhoods in Santa Ana, Villa Real, this contemporary residence boasts the finest in design, finishes, taste, and of course, breathtaking views. Meticulously designed by Architects Jessica and Karin Nagel, and 2011 Rene Frank award winner for the Best Single Family Residence.
This masterpiece provides its residence with one of the premiere residences in the Central Valley. The lot was carefully selected due to its located on the northwest side of Villa Real, at the end of a cul de sac resulting in extreme privacy, no winds, and a unique view corridor between the lush forest, with unobstructed views all the way to the Pacific Ocean.
The home was designed to offer sweeping views from every corner of the home, as well as abundant outdoor space with terraces accessible from each and every room in the home. Upon entering the home, residents and guests eyes drift to the outdoor area and views, with elegant, yet simple layout, allowing for a variety of design influences. The entry level of the home hosts the living room, dining room and kitchen, which can be open, or shut off for entertaining by a pocket door. The kitchen is equipped with high end appliances, and a very open, functional design either for chefs, or for service. The living room, dining room and kitchen are the perfect spot for entertaining, with expansive terraces to enjoy the peace, quiet and views.
The mid level heading downstairs offers three bedrooms, including two guest bedrooms with a shared bathroom, as well as the master suite, with walk in closet, master bath, and outdoor jacuzzi with panoramic views. All rooms in the house enjoy spectacular views, and the design contemplates an abundance of natural light, and ventilation. The lower floor is home to a tv room/theater with surround sound, as well as a guest bedroom, with full bath, both with access to outdoor terraces. The tv room is adjacent to a covered terrace, bbq area, which opens up to the partially under roof and outdoor, infinity edge swimming pool. This particular area is an oasis, offering sweeping views, but also, the peace and natural surroundings of the lush forest. This deck area, also boasts a full bathroom for use of the guests and those in the pool, as well as a full sauna.
- Truly a unique home with a contemporary, European influence, perfect for those looking for the premiere home, in the premiere neighborhood.
- High ceilings, European Windows, Skylights, Water Mirrors … .All the doors made to measures of large and baseboards white lacquered.
- Large Infinity Pool, Swedish sauna, Jacuzzi on the terrace of the Master Bedroom.
- Planned for Air Conditioning in all rooms, scheduled for Solar Heating for Swimming.
- Large illuminated tropical garden around the entire house.
- Large built-up areas are free to add a Gym/Yoga and a winery or wine cellar.
- Indoor systems and outdoor lights. Smart Alarm Systems, prewired internet. Audio quality system throughout the house.
- Water tank, filtration and purification system, automatic water sprinkler system.
- The finishes are top quality. Faucet & Imported Ceramics. Kitchen and household aluminum Electro in very high end. Stainless steel railings, decks and teak parquet.
- All rooms have walking closets and their own terraces. All with great views and privacy. All windows have screens, and curtains measures.